Adaptive Open Back Cotton Patient Night gown.
These adaptive hospital gowns feature a full back overlap with two dome closures at each shoulder.
These adaptive hospital johnny gowns completely open up, allowing the individuals arms to be slid into the garment sleeves without ever having to raise/lower their arms or struggle with small neck openings.
The back overlap is then folded over and domed/snapped into place. The domes are placed on the shoulders of these adaptive cotton nightshirts to avoid possible pressure points.
The full back overlap of this adaptive sleep gown provides complete comfort and discretion unlike traditional tie back hospital nightgowns.
Adaptive hospital johnny gowns are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent.
Patient gowns are a great choice for nursing homes.
Polyester-cotton. (65% Polyester/35% Cotton) Machine washable.
Product Features of Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester-Cotton
- Manufacturer: Silvert’s
Men’s Adaptive Hospital Gowns Sizing:
- S (28-30)
- M (32-34)
- L (36)
- XL (38-40)
- 2XL (42-44)
- 3XL (46)